How To Create a Blog?
There are tons of resources to teach you how to create a blog on your own. But, if you don’t want another DIY project and you have a few bucks in your pocket and it is worth it to NOT use YOUR time then there are great resources of people who can do it for you. The world we live in today allows you to easily get anything done for you, for cheaply, including creating a blog. There are sites like Odesk and Elance where you can get your wordpress blog created for less than $60 (one time fee). Just do it and let someone else figure out the headache of the one time setup stuff. Then you can start blogging daily. Here is how to blog daily.
Here Are 6 More Tips To Help You Write
1. Be targeted to your audience. Identify your audience and be laser-targeted to them. Think who you are writing for and how what you have to say will help them.
2. You are the research department for your blog content. Always be a consumer of new information. When you are reading any materials (books, magazines, newspapers), attending events, or watching webinars for your niche, think about what you can share with others through your blog.
3. Talk about things you like that will also help others. You will find it is much easier to blog about things that you like and are passionate about.
4. Your blog is an extension of you and your brand, and your loyal readers will keep coming back to hear what you have to say. Inject your personality into your blog and adapt a consistent tone for your posts. Don't blog like a reporter. Blog like you're having a conversation with each of your readers. Blog from your heart.
5. When you buy books, tools or products that you like, see if they have an affiliate program that you can then promote on your blog. This can generate passive income for you.
6. A busy blog is a useful blog. Blogs that are not updated frequently are perceived by their audiences as static web pages. The usefulness of blogs comes from their timeliness. Don’t publish meaningless posts or you may bore your audience, but you must update your blog frequently. The best way to keep readers coming back is to always have something new (and meaningful) for them to see.
We hope these tips are useful for you as you enter or continue in the world of the blogosphere!
Until next time…
Scott & Heidi